- IScanning in bar codes, even on bad or damaged prints.
- Reading menu, point of sale, document processing, stock and others.
- It can be used in both fixed and manual forms.
- Ensures perfect operation and solutions for retail, logistics, manufacturing, distribution and all intermediate applications.
E-POS provides the best scanning performance in bar codes, even on bad or damaged prints.
LINEAR IMAGER Scanner is suitable for a multitude of applications providing advanced reading capability.
Capture bar codes, from contact reading or distance. With a new ergonomic design allows the user to easily capture the desired bar code and complete the data transmission with a simple button.
- Model: KDC-1200
- Model: 2059
- Color: White
- Advanced high-resolution optics for capturing full bar codes, overlooking any type of dirt or gap.
- Fast, accurate processing with safe results.
- Operation in any environment, even in full sun exposure
- Ergonometric design, generating more comfort at the time of shooting.
- Designed to withstand daily and continuous use, without generating any kind of discomfort.
- Hands-free base.
- Quick implementation and start-up.
- Optical sensor: Laser
- Source of Light: 630 NM Visible Red LED
- Receiving device: 3648 Linear Imager elements.
- Answer time: 270 scans x sec
- Working distance: From 2.5 cm to 17.8 cm
- Print contrast: 30%
- Capacity to decode: All popular PCs and terminals via keyboard wedge, keyboard replacement / direct connect, Apple ADB, USB, TTL level RS-232.
- Múltiple Interfaces: RS-232; Keyboard interface (Keyboard Wedge); USB
- Material: Plastic ABS (IP95)
- Energy required: + 5V ± 10%
- Temperature to operate: 0ºc to 50ºc
- Dimesions: 190 x 60 x 54 mm
- Net Weight: 150GM