- Ideal for all applications.
- Reading menu, point of sale, document processing, stock and others.
- It can be used in both fixed and manual forms.
- Ensures perfect operation and solutions for retail, logistics, manufacturing, distribution and all intermediate applications.
E-POS provides the best scanning performance in bar codes, even on bad or damaged prints. The Laser Bar Code reader is ideal for all applications, reading menu, point of sale, document processing, stock and others. It can be used in both fixed and manual forms.
Thanks to the balance between performance, durability, ergonomics and connectivity, the KD1000 ensures perfect operation and solutions for retailers, logistics, manufacturing, distribution and all intermediate applications
Its new ergonomic design allows the user to easily capture the desired bar code and complete the data transmission with a simple button. Its contoured handle adapts to different sizes of hands and also has a trigger, soft, comfortable and non-slip.
- Sturdy and robust construction, designed for demanding work environments.
- Superior reading speed with precision that eliminates any type of error or delay in obtaining the results
- Fast, accurate scanning with safe results.
- Operation in any environment, even in full exposure to the sun.
- Design adapted to the hand of the client, with the trigger in the bottom of the product, generating more comfort at the moment of the shot.
- Light and specially designed in the comfort of the user, the laser scanner of EPOS, allows to be used continuously without generating any type of annoyanc.
- Hands-free base.
- Reading Type: Bidirectional.
- Light Source (Laser): 650 nm laser diode.
- Working speed: 100 readings per sec.
- Working distance: contact 58.42 cm in symbols 100% UPC / EAN.
- Required power: 5 +/- 10% VDC at 100 mA (Inactive:
- Minimum print contrast: 30% minimum reflective
- Decode Capability: UPC / EAN, UPC / EAN with Supplements, UCC / EAN 128, Code 39, Code 39 ASCII Complete, Code 39 TriOptic, Code 128, Code 128 ASCII Complete, Codabar, Interlace 2 of 5, Discrete 2 of 5 , Code 93, MSI, code 11, variants IATA, RSS, Chinese 2 of 5. Code 32.
- Multiple interfaces: RS-232; Keyboard interface (Keyboard Wedge); USB.
- Material: Plastic ABS (IP95).
- Operating temperature: 0ºc to 40º c.
- Dimensions: 190 x 60 x 54 mm.
- Net weight: 150GM.