- Better cost-efficiency.
- Ideal for Restaurants, Bars, Supermarkets, Parking Beaches, and others.
- Resistant material.
- Does not emit X-rays.
The KD - 121 TS Monitor was designed, developed and built to offer the best cost - efficiency ratio. 5-Wire Resistive Touch Power.
The KD-121 TS E-POS monitor has a compact design, high resolution and low power consumption.
It is ideal for Restaurants, Bars, Supermarkets, Parking Beaches, Bank Applications and Point of Sale applications in general. This 12 "LCD monitor incorporates the best quality in a lightweight, durable product without the emission of X-rays.
E-POS offers quality, comfort, reliability, stability and durability monitors at highly competitive prices.
- Sealed touch-sensitive screen.
- Dual Serial Interface and USB (Varies by each model).
- Hole for base mounting for added safety and stability.
- Side controls and padlock function for public use.
- OSD (Digital Display on screen).
- LCD Advantages:
- With its new technology, it takes up very little space.
- Ideal for environments with high ambient lighting.
- Lower power consumption.
- Screen Size: 12''inch.
- Resolution: 1024 x 768 svga.
- Colors: 16.7 million.
- Display: TFT-LCD.
- Required power: 220v.
- Response time: 5/15 ms.
- Useful life LCD: 25,000 to 30,000 hours.
- 35 million pulsations at each point.
- Operating temperature: -10ºC to 60ºC.
- Humidity: between 20% and 70%.
- Dimensions: 300 x 250 (includes foot) x 50 mm.
- Net weight: 1.85 kg.